When it comes to furniture pieces, quality is just as important as style. As much as aesthetics matter with living room furniture, the pieces must also be durable and dependable since you will use them every day. At Penn Dutch Furniture, in York County, PA, our Amish chairs provide plenty of benefits without sacrificing the visual qualities you need to complement your space. Discover what you can expect when you shop for Amish chairs from our selection in Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland.
Why Buy Amish Furniture?
Amish furniture has been a mainstay in homes for centuries. Early Amish settlers began perfecting their craft and have continued to build on this tradition. There are many benefits to buying Amish furniture, such as:
- American-made: Amish furniture pieces are made in the United States. Because so many love buying American-made products, this makes our chairs, dining room sets, and other pieces a great choice.
- Superior durability: Rather than buying thrifty yet flimsy furniture that needs to be replaced in a year or two, purchasing Amish allows for peace of mind. Amish furniture, unlike mass-produced alternatives, is handcrafted with natural components, avoiding lower-quality wood veneers or artificial chemicals.
- Special style: While other furniture trends tend to come and go, Amish style has stood the test of time. The classic look of Amish furniture complements any home’s style and decor.
- Better for the environment: Since Amish furniture is typically handcrafted, it does not require many power sources. This feature makes producing Amish furniture much more environmentally friendly than other options. More so, it is produced without harmful substances such as fire retardants, formaldehyde, and synthetic bonding agents.
- Easy to maintain: Preserving the beauty of your Amish furniture requires minimal effort on your part. Simply apply a soft cloth to the chair to remove dust and debris, keeping it looking brand new. For maximum protection, apply polish once or twice a year. This practice will protect its finish and enhance its shine.
Choosing the Right Chair
To help customers choose the right chair, Penn Dutch Furniture offers the following advice:
- Plan: Before you begin your search, first take the necessary steps. This process entails measuring the space, mapping out a floor plan, and gauging the size of doorways.
- Think about usage: Determining how you plan to use your new piece of furniture can help you in the selection process. If you intend to use your new Amish chair as an accent piece, then perhaps looks are all that matters. On the other hand, comfort may be the deciding factor if you need the chair for functional use.
- Keep design in mind: You will want your new chair to fit seamlessly into your living room’s existing design style. Move any chairs you feel will clash with your space’s decor if you purchase new furniture.
Our Selection of Amish Chairs
Every piece of furniture we produce is created with precision and attention to detail, and our living room chairs are no exception. Suitable for living rooms and office settings, our chairs are featured in a wide range of designs, shapes, sizes, and colors. Additionally, we offer a trusted lifetime warranty and hassle-free delivery right to your home or business for convenient purchasing.
While our showroom is filled with great options, some customers may be searching for a specific look and style. In this case, we accommodate by offering customized Amish furniture. Our team will work closely with you to create a one-of-a-kind furniture piece to display in your home.
Browse Our Showroom of Quality Made Living Room Furniture
Revamp your space with the addition of expertly designed living room furniture from Penn Dutch Furniture. We welcome people in Central Pennsylvania, Northern Maryland, and the surrounding areas to visit the store in York County, PA, and browse our selection of beautifully crafted and handmade furniture. To speak with a team member about our inventory or services, please contact us today at Penn Dutch Furniture.